Thursday, January 21, 2010

s.i.g.n.s

I think this is the second time on the last one year, my best friend reminded me, that there is no how to in giving signs, it will naturally come from within. As a girl, oh yeah, the only thing we need to do is to wait. But most my guy friends would add, that we, girls got to give signs too. Otherwise, well, they will be clueless.. hmmm..

And, it's just yesterday, I realized, that I actually did. Never knew I would act that way. Yes, it came naturally from within. I didn't plan anything. And.. I am very conservative. I am glad, that I still have the feeling, feeling that I've wanted for a really long time! haha!~! I thought I had died inside. Well maybe I did~ But I am alive again.

I am hoping that this story will have a happy ending.. really~! Well .. we'll see..

I am so excited, yet really calm ... never imagined I could be this calm really..

No comments:

Post a Comment