Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just One Thing

Happy New Year :D :D

haha, dah telat banget emang.. tadi tiba2 kaget kalo 22 hari dah berlalu dari tahun 2013... better late than never... :$ :$

New Year Eve kemarin, actually I was pretty excited.. since ini tahun baru pertama for me as a married woman... I was thinking that on new year eve, we could spend time sama2 tuk refleksi tahun lalu dan rencana tuk tahun ke depan.
Hmmm.. but, my husband was sick... and I was really2 thankful that he could sleep well that nite..

So there I was, "alone" on my new year eve... spent time to look through my resolutions dari tahun2 yg lalu.

Beberapa hal sudah ter-"accomplished" -- shallow stuffs, like nyetir mobil, losing weight, exercise regularly...
or some more "noble" stuffs -- reading books!! (remember, I naturally don't read. I struggle to read!!!)
GETTING MARRIED, of course.

2013?! How?
Ketika aku mulai mikirin..... hmmm, pengen 2013 mau gmana yaaa?

Setelah melihat tahun2 ku yg lalu ..
Masa2 terburukku ...
dan juga masa2 terindahku ...
Aku berkesimpulan ... cuma ada 1 hal yang ingin aku kejar tahun ini...

"Remain in God and He will remain in me" ...

Karena ketika aku melihat ke belakang, aku menyadari ....
Masa2 terburukku adalah bukan ketika masalahku paling dahsyat... tapi adalah ketika aku paling jauh dari Dia, ketika aku mengandalkan diriku sendiri....
dan masa terindahku adalah bukan ketika aku lepas dari masalah .. tapi ketika I remained in Him.

Aku menyadari .... apart from him, I can do nothing... and actually, apart from him, I am nothing..

So...2013..
aku berdoa biar terus nempel kepada pokok anggur...
mau berbuah.... dengan menempel ke Dia..

of course, aku masi ada hal-hal lain ... olahraga rajin, memasak (jreng jreng!!!!!!!), urus suami, mulai pelayanan baru di sini, settling down in other areas in my life... (my new life) ....
but one thing I know for sure...
the first thing -- to be put on my number one list is
REMAINING IN GOD!
my sumber energi! yang memungkinkan other things to happen and to be accomplished!
Yosh!!!

"Yes I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing." - Jesus Christ -




4 comments:

  1. apart from him, I can do nothing... and actually, apart from him, I am nothing.. << Cici ini iyaaa buangeeed..hehehe.. Cici disana 1 Gereja sm Ci Grace yaa?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi iyah Kez, bareng Ci Grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku berkesimpulan ... cuma ada 1 hal yang ingin aku kejar tahun ini...

    "Remain in God and He will remain in me" ...

    Huaaa yg aku dapetin taon ini,
    agreeing with God each step at a time.

    Ntar aku tulis juga deh kapan2 hehe..
    I miss youuuuuu dan mau donkk makan masakan cici jreng jrengggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anie!! ayo ayo tulisssss :D
    miss you tooooo... ayuuuk ke sini, cici masakin :D :D hihihi
    *hugzie

    ReplyDelete