Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Help Me to Start Again

How time flies.
The last post I wrote was last year, when I shared with you that I was pregnant.
And here I am, my baby is now 6 month old.

I need to be honest with you, I always had this urge to write again, to share what I've been through, to share His faithfulness in my life... and my marriage life and MOTHERHOOD!
And.... you know, starting again is very very hard! I just do not know how to start #again..
It is like, I really want to share with you about my baby's solid eating journey.. but I feel like I even haven't shared with you how my pregnancy was (a very smooth one!), how I gave birth (yeah right?), the meaning of my baby's name, my breastfeeding journey.. and even worse, have I shared with you my wedding? No!
But, that's it... I won't wait any longer. I will start, NOW! Either those missing moments that I haven't shared with you ... or my current life, a mother with a baby boy :)
So, girls, I need your support .. I do hope and pray, my next post is not a year after (like before) :$

I need an inspiration!!! And my fave verse reminded me:
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. - James 1:17 
So, yes, my inspiration will come from the Above, as it's always been!

Just a very quick (and easy) update about my current life, as a mother with a baby boy:

Oh yeah, picture speaks thousand words :)










Stay tuned, girls, I'll be back soon this time :D

1 comment: