Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GONGCHA is My New Kochakaden

Alrite, I got a lot of stuffs in my head to do and to write!
One, of course, aku masi utang update Chapter 4 "Preparing to be a Help Meet" :$

Tapi this thing, really bothered me sepanjang hari! Yaitu ==> travelling. (or mgkn sweet escaping? Karena ke Bogor once in a while is more like a sweet escaping, than travelling)
I've been thinking where I have been and have done~ and I do feel like just sharing about it.
No no ... I don't love details :$ so, I am not gonna share about where I stayed, how much money I spent, tralala tralala... ~ Nope, just simple stuffs I feel so much blessed or fell in love during my trips. And would love to do again, if I ever got chances~
(hopefully, I will keep updating with new stuffs ya :$)

And, GONGCHA will be the firstborn.. haha! :D

I love milk - I love tea and I love milk tea so much! During my college years in Japan -- I was crazily in love with Kochakaden (Royal Milk Tea) by Cocacola..

It's my first drink I bought after I landed in Narita Airport on my last visit to Japan (been 3 years)

I think 50% of total weight I gained in Japan was because of it :$

Back for good ke Indo - it's one of things I miss so much about Japan.
Cobain Quickly - any teh tarik lah - chai tea lah (I know, emang beda kan semua tuh..haha) -- ga ada yg bisa mengobati rinduku... (and yes, I lost all the weight I gained!!haha :D)

'til one day, ke Singapore, my sweet boyfriend ajak minum GONGCHA!!!!!!!!!

@ Vivo City, May 2011

I tried House Special Gong Cha Milk Oolong Tea.. I've tried Alisan Tea too, but I love Oolong more :D
I love the milk - I love the tea! I just love it so much~~!!
- the softness - the taste --- It's my new Kochakaden!
with no pearl! 'coz I really need to tell you - that, I love milk tea, just MILK TEA!



it's around 2-3 SGD


And it's really one of my top ten "What I Want to Have in Singapore" lists.

Ooh, you might wonder what the lists are ya? Here they are:
1. Arief Adhitya
2. Arief Adhitya
3. Arief Adhitya
4. Arief Adhitya
5. Arief Adhitya
6. Arief Adhitya
7. Arief Adhitya
8. Arief Adhitya
9. Arief Adhitya
10. Gongcha
Fyi, Arief Adhitya is my boyfriend.. so, I don't share :)

for Gongcha, of course... I would love to share it with you if we ever go together. :D

me and my sweet sista

Have a sweet day :)


3 comments:

  1. Huahahaha. Ckckck segitunya Loe cinte sama Si Arief. Ckckck wait till u get married yA!!! No 1-99 bkl jadi Arief adithyA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy story. My story of this tea matches up perfectly. On my way to Manila to visit my dad when I was 15 and I had $5 or around 500¥ to spend. I got a snack of sushi and this exact milk tea while at Tokyo narita. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to ever find it in the states. But it is seriously a treasure

    ReplyDelete