Sunday, July 18, 2010

today's breakfast

June 2nd 2010

A special breakfast date with my Father…
at our favorite restaurant : Bible
Today’s special menu : Psalm 6-10

My Father ‘ordered’ this ‘nutritious meal’ for me, simply because He always knows my needs and satisfies them at the right time…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sick at heart.
How long O Lord, until You restore me?
The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer.
For you look deep within the mind and heart, O righteous God.
God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right.
The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Those who know Your name trust in You, for You O Lord, do not abandon those who search for You.
But the needy will not be ignored forever; the hopes of the poor will not always be crushed.
The helpless put their trust in You.
Lord, You know the hopes of the helpless.
Surely You will hear their cries and comfort them.
You will bring justice to the orphans and the oppressed, so mere people can no longer terrify them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank You, Dad, for the treat. Thank You for satisfying my hunger. I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment