Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the precious love letter and love songs

there's many good things happened after i broke up with my ex.
well..though it's been a tough time for me, i feel lonely sometimes too even til now.
but it made me really having Him only in my life. and i was reminded about how i need Him in my life.
that having Him means i have everything else in this world.
this "no boyfriend" period really taught me how to see myself as someone's precious in His eyes, to really dig what i have within, what's good and bad about me.
to run after Him, most all the time in my life.
and to make me realize and really2 know.. what kind of husband i want to have for my future.. though ... again, i know He knows the best for me, more than i know. but pretty much, it helps me to eliminate possibilities and chances.
i really thank God for it... really!
i really could feel, that Bible is my only love letter rite now, and worship songs are really my love songs.
could feel that i am so in love with Him .. Him, who won't disappoint me no matter what. who is always there for me. who loves me unconditionally. more importantly, Him whom I can put my hope in.
love gives me joy. hope gives me courageous. faith makes me feel them.
hmmm .. how i love Him ..

No comments:

Post a Comment