Sunday, October 30, 2011

G.A.L.A.U-less

Dear, girls...


Here's for today ..... I wish I could write more about this song (maybe some other time.... it's Monday morning... ~~arggghhh)


This's exactly how I feel rite now:

"Draw me close to you

Never let me go

I lay it all down again

To hear you say that I'm your friend

You are my desire

No one else will do

Cause nothing else can take your place

To feel the warmth of your embrace

Help me find the way

Bring me back to you


You're all I want

You're all I've ever needed

You're all I want

Help me know you are near"


The word "Galau" has been really popular nowadays .... and I noticed, that we, girls, use the word much more than guys~!! 'coz we are the ones who we're created as emotional beings! ouch >.< I know..!

And - my dear girls... when you started to feel "galau" for whatever reason is....! *most of the time, we don't know, do we? haha!!! >.<

Ask God to help you know that He is near... 'coz I can guarantee you - He's all you've ever needed~ try Him!!!

He never let me down....! I just need to draw close to Him.


I know, that you and I - have desire to be like David, a man after His own heart....saying:

"O God, you are my God;

I earnestly search for you.

My soul thirsts for you;

my whole body longs for you

in this parched and weary land

where there is no water.

I have seen you in your sanctuary

and gazed upon your power and glory.

Your unfailing love is better than life itself;

how I praise you!

I will praise you as long as I live,

lifting up my hands to you in prayer.

You satisfy me more than the richest feast.

I will praise you with songs of joy."


Enjoy Him, ladies :)

have a galau-less week!!!!! :D

1 comment: