Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i will be still

(from my fb notes, Dec 2nd 2009)

Talking about listening and following my heart...
I actually heard it said something this morning, at least my heart agreed with this song..
My heart jumped and pretty much was alive again ... Alive means starting to feel that I want to cry though.

Yeah, what I need now is to be still ...
I was tired being tired, being disappointed and wondering why. tired to trust and not trust anybody. tired of walking alone.

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

Yet, I still think nothing I can do now.... Just be still.. and know He is God, He is with me no matter what. He is there when I feel I could use a friend. There when I need someone to talk, to share my heart. There for me to trust.

I will be still and know you are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment