Thursday, July 15, 2010

cherish the moment, please!

(from my fb notes, March 19th 2010)

Bolak balik ke smukie beberapa saat belakangan ini membuat aku flash back sejenak masa2 di sma dulu. Mulai dari perjalanan ngelewatin senen-cideng-tomang-TA.. (masi terheran2… kenapa dulu mampu sekolah begitu jauh .. sampe ke tanjung duren), mengingat masa2 selalu telat, lari2an dan ditungguin ibu duma di depan lobby, kalo masi hoki bisa pake lift naek, ruang kelas yg membawa kenangan yg gak bisa diungkapkan, guru2 yg aku selalu respect, dan tentunya pengalaman di PSK.. (doa di lorong2, beresin bangku lab kimia buat PD, dan perpus buat PSK tentunya, jarangnya menikmati istirahat karena ada aja yg mesti dikerjain) ..

Semua kenangan itu membuat ku berpikir… ”if only I could turn back the time....
I would’ve done this and that..
I would’ve never done this and that..
I would’ve done this earlier, much better… "

But the fact is… there’s nothing about the past I can change.

I remember when I was still in college, how I really looked forward to go back to Indo - spend time with my family.
And now, I am here, back for good, I really look forward ‘til one day I can visit Japan again.
If only I had known how much I would miss Japan, I would’ve enjoyed my time in Japan to the fullest and never thought of going back to Indo that bad.

The list can go on.
Gmana pas di SD, pengen cepet2 SMP, SMP --> SMA, SMA --> kuliah, kuliah --> kerja..
Lalu ..sekarang kerja pengen balik kuliah, kuliah --> SMA, SMA --> SMP, SMP -->SD (hmmm.. udah lupa sih)

The point is..
keinginanku mengenang dan kembali ke masa lalu.. atau.. meloncat dari keadaan skrg untuk ke naik level berikut dalam hidupku .. membuat aku melewati moment2 indah masa kini.

Seandainya aku bisa mengarang dengan kata2 yg lebih indah, dan membuat kalimat ini jadi less complicated.. hehe.. tapi thanks to Mr. Steven Curtis Chapman yg mengarang lagu yg begitu indah (selain of course suaranya yg begitu ganteng!). Let me share with you...

“Miracle of the Moment”
It’s time for letting go
All of our if only’s
‘Cause we don’t have a time machine
And even if we did
Would we really want to use it?
Would we really want to go change everything?
‘Cause we are who and where and what we are for now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about

There’s only one who knows
What’s really out there waiting
In all the moments yet to be
And all we need to know
Is He’s out there waiting
To Him the future’s history
And He has given us a treasure called right now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about

Chorus:
So breathe it in and breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There’s a wonder in the here and now
It’s right there in front of you
And I don’t want you to miss
The miracle of the moment

And if it brings you tears
Then taste them as they fall
And let them soften your heart
And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go, let it go
You gotta let it go
Listen to your heartbeat

I love how Mr. Chapman used the words :
'Cause we are who and where and what we are for now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about..

So, i guess.. daripada mellow2 mikir mau balik sma en kuliah .. or worry about the things in the future yg ge-je and i can't do much.. i will choose to enjoy this moment to the fullest... coz i know i will miss "this now" someday in the future.. haha
But it doesn't mean.. i don't learn from the past, and prepare - pray for the future loh!
No regrets! No worries! Enjoy to the MAX every single moment - the good one - the bad one - the hard one - the happy one - THIS MOMENT!

There's nothing wrong about remembering the past and thinking about the future.. but don't miss the miracle of the moment!!
He has given us a treasure called right now.
This is the only moment we can do anything about!

No comments:

Post a Comment