Thursday, July 22, 2010

stay healthy, with all I am!

Don't you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you? God will destroy anyone who destroys this temple. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Let's make it clean and healthy!!

Physical training......

(Fuel your machine with good carbs, protein, fat in the morning,
Have dairy daily,
Support ‘Go Green’ campaign, and even better Go Red, Go Orange, Go Purple –veggies- as many colors as possible *it works for fruits too*,
Lean on lean meat and go nuts with nuts,
Vibe your body with fiber,
Be aware of -sweets and oily- temptations,
Put on your running shoes, turn on the music, and move along with it,
Know when to stop –to eat- and –to exercise,too- ,
Take a quality rest.)

.....is good. 1 Timothy 4:8a

Above all, make it clean by purifying its heart and mind.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life." Psalm 139:23-24

Healthy body, oh yeah, that’s one of the goals! But it should go along with the healthy heart and mind, the pure ones.
“The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7b

Train yourself to be godly. Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

So, make sure to have the most nutritious things on your healthy lifestyle:
Train yourself to pray.
*Never stop praying. 1 Thessalonians 5:17*
Meditate on His delicious Words daily.
*Oh, the joys of those who delight in the law of the LORD, meditating on it day and night. Psalm 1:1-2*
Lean on Him in everything.
*Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:5-6*
Vibe your voice to worship.
*I will praise You as long as I live. Psalm 63:4a*
Beware of temptations.
*Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8*
Put on your serving shoes, bring the love of God, and share it.
*So we are Christ's ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. 2 Corinthians 5:20a*
Take time to be still, and stay in silence.
*Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10*
Rest in Him.
*Find rest, O my soul, in Christ alone. Psalm 62:5*

Stay healthy!!!!! :D

For God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.
1 Corinthians 6:20

"Into Your Hand, I commit again, with all I am for You Lord...You're the reason that I live..with all I am"
-with all I am, 'Hillsongs'-

No comments:

Post a Comment